FEF PAC Summer Internship Program
The Freethought Equality Fund is seeking a full or part time intern to assist with campaign activities. Interns will develop a better understanding of how a progressive, nonprofit organization operates, while gaining exposure to electoral politics on a national level.
Interns will be paid a monthly stipend with the commitment to work at least 20 hours per week and must be available for at least 10 weeks (with preference to those who can commit to longer). Part time commitment will earn $800/month, while full time interns can receive a $1,600/month stipend.
Our mission at the Freethought Equality Fund is to provide Americans the opportunity to make their voice heard in the political process by supporting candidates who identify as humanist, atheist, agnostic, and who share our goals of protecting the separation of church and state and defending the civil liberties of secular Americans.
- Track federal, state, and local races across the country
- Maintain our databases and files
- Research potential donors and coordinate fundraising events
- Recruit grassroots volunteers from affiliated state chapters and groups
- Phone banking and outreach
- Candidate research
- Manage social media accounts and website content
- Candidates must be a current college student or a recent graduate majoring in Political Science, Communications, Government, or Public Policy; and have some experience in a campaign or political environment.
- Candidates must be highly organized, detail-oriented, and able to handle multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- Candidates must also have strong verbal communication, writing, and computer skills.
Please submit a current resume and cover letter, along with availability, to email@example.com, or fax to 202-238-9003, Attn: FEF Internship.
The 2018 Summer Internship position has been filled.